Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here we go again

Well, I'm terrible with keeping up with any electronic blogs, 365's or pretty much anything else that gets in the way of me relaxing and reading. This blog is just a catch-all for all the pretty pictures, silly thoughts, odd occurrences, or pretty much anything else sparkly that catches my eye and my mind that I want to remember. Some days I may post a dozen things or else forget about this completely for weeks on end. Time will tell.

In the meantime, the name of this blog, A Poppy Garden, is for the poppies in my garden. They come up wherever they want, won't grow when or where I want them to, but are breathtaking when they bloom. They are delicate as paper, yet grow in the hardest, rockiest areas with abandon. In short, poppies sum up my life, or how I see my life. Happy even in the rocky parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment